Since the Grammy nominations were announced, Envolver Anitta is the term people are using for her. The curiosity of knowing her, what Anitta Net worth is, and many more factors are making the rounds all over the globe. So, let’s know her. Anitta is Brazilian singer, songwriter and television host. Larissa de Macedo Machado is her childhood name while she uses Anitta as her stage name.
Where Was Anitta Born?
Anitta was born and reared in Rio de Janeiro‘s Honrio Gurgel district.
She was born on March 30, 1993 and is 29 years old.
Her parents are Míriam Macedo and Mauro Machado. Anitta was raised by her mother when her parents were divorced, and she had a difficult upbringing.
Her brother, Renan Machado, co-manages her career and serves as one of her music producers at the moment.
Anitta married to Thiago Magalhaes in 2017. However, they got separated next year in 2018.
Anitta is 5’3″ (162 cm) tall.
Anitta Net Worth
Anitta net worth is estimated to be of $50 million.
How Did Anitta Get Famous?
- After releasing the song “Show das Poderosas,” which peaked at number one on the Brasil Hot 100 Airplay list, Anitta gained widespread popularity in 2013. Over 130 million people have watched the song’s music video on YouTube.
- Her second studio album, Ritmo Perfeito (2014), sold 45,000 copies in the first month. She released Meu Lugar, her debut live album, on the same day. In 2014, She became the youngest Brazilian singer to perform at the Latin Grammy Awards.
- She was elected Artist of the Year 2013 by iTunes Brazil.
- She was the first Brazilian artist to win the Best Latin American Act award.
- In October 2015, her third studio album, “Bang,” was released. “Bang,” the album’s main track, was her first big international hit.
- She signed her first international contract with William Morris Endeavor in 2016. She further won the Best Brazilian Act award at the 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards in that year.
- She surpassed singers like Lady Gaga, Shakira, and Rihanna to become the 15th most influential musician in the world in 2017, according to Billboard.
- Anitta began a new chapter in her worldwide career on September 18, 2020, when she released “Me Gusta” in collaboration with Cardi B and Myke Towers. Anitta’s debut on the Billboard Hot 100 was “Me Gusta.”
“Envolver” comes from her fifth studio album, Versions of Me, which arrived in 2022. Anitta and Sony Music Publishing reached a global publishing agreement on January 3, 2022. Anitta became the first Brazilian artist and the first Latin artist with a solo song to achieve this feat when her Spanish track “Envolver” reached the top of the Global Top 50 on Spotify in March 2022. It also became the song with the most number of streams in a single day (7.278 million) in 2022.
As of now, the song “Envolver” has smashed 472 million views on Youtube.
She also got Grammy nomination in Best New Artist category for the same and was a very strong contender to actually win the award.
Is Anitta Bisexual?
Yes. Aniita is openly bisexual. In her interview to Dazed, on being asked about Brazilian drag queen Pabllo Vittar she said,
“I like to change things. My thing isn’t only to make music for people to have fun and dance to. I like to make people discuss things and think different. I have a huge LGBT audience, and I’m bisexual – but when you see me, if I don’t tell you I’m bisexual, I don’t have the physical representation of the LGBT (community).
It’s different when you’re a drag queen. They’re not treated seriously, or like they’re talented people. So when I invited Pabllo, the idea was to educate people without them feeling like they were being educated. It was super indirect. I invited her to show people: she sings well as fuck – better than me, actually – she dances, she’s super-cool, she’s beautiful, and she’s a drag queen, and she deserves respect.”
Who Is Anitta Dating?
Anitta is officially dating producer Murda Beatz.
Is Anitta Rich?
Anitta Net Worth is estimated to be $50 million.
What languages does Anitta speak?
Anitta is fluent in at least 3 languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Anitta Social Media
Instagram: 63.6 Million followers
Youtube: 17 Million followers